‘Tis the season for new Philippine Facebook fanpages it seems, as there have been a couple of new ones popping out. Of course you know what that means: more chances to win prizes from Fan-Like contests! (Click here for another similar contest from ECS Philippines.) This time, BenQ Philippines is opening up their new Facebook page and asking you to refer your friends to like their page and possibly win a new BenQ RL2450H 24” 1080p Gaming Monitor. Simple enough, though you do need to make the friends you just referred to the contest vote for you in the whole referral popularity contest. We guess the honesty system still works in some parts of the world, so why not here? Details on how to join are after the jump.
To join the BenQ Philippine’s Contest/Raffle/Giveaway thing, all you have to do is accomplish a few simple tasks:
- Go to the BenQ Philippines Fan Page and hit the like buttanz.
- On the page, there’s a Facebook Poll question on “Who referred you to this page?” Add your name there.
- Refer the BenQ page to your friends.
- Tell them to vote for who referred them in the same question. I guess it also means that if you were referred by someone, you should also vote for them.
- The bro/sis with the most votes on March 31, 2012 (11AM) wins!
Simple enough, right? Go ahead and get your BqnQ on and see how many people you can get. Though we must admit that the whole honesty system of claiming who-referred-who is probably the weakest point in this whole voting contest – as it is indeed, entirely optional and honesty-system based. We’ll just have to rely on people’s kind hearts, wouldn’t we?
That said, while we’re technically the people who would be referring you guys to this giveaway, we’re not requiring you to vote for us. But if you want to, just click on Alexei Rivera there so we know we’re being loved. Good luck to all!