by Ray Kyle De Castro | June 15, 2020 4:25 am
Another budget device from Samsung has made official in the Philippines. The Galaxy M11 will be offered in the market in online channels such as Lazada or Shopee with Samsung’s official channels.
The M11 features a 6.4-inch 720p Infinity-O display, the display has a punch-hole cutout. The device is equipped with an aging Snapdragon 450 mobile platform. The platform is similar to the famous Snapdragon 625, albeit with lower frequency cores.
Below are its key specifications, listed. The device will be available via Lazada, Shopee, Abenson and MemoXpress.
• 6.4-inch HD+ IPS LCD punch-hole cutout display
• 1.80GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 14nm Octa
• 3GB RAM
• 32GB storage (expandable via MicroSD)
• 13MP Main camera f/1.8 aperture
• 5MP ultrawide angle camera, f/2.2 aperture
• 2MP depth camera, f/2.4 aperture
• 8MP selfie camera, f/2 aperture
• 5000mAh battery
• 15W fast charging
• 3.5mm headphone jack
• Bluetooth 5.0
• OneUI 2.0 on Android 10
Source URL: http://www.thetechnoclast.com/2020/06/15/samsung-galaxy-m11-priced-at-php-7490-touting-a-punch-hole-cutout-display/
Copyright ©2020 Tech Inspected unless otherwise noted.