by Alexei Rivera | October 7, 2018 1:25 pm
Last week, we were invited to the opening of the newest gaming / esports / LAN cafe on the east side of the Metro. It’s called Ground Zero, and its in the second floor of the Xentro Mall in a nice, relatively (at least when it comes to Metro Manila anyway) green area in Antipolo. It offers some pretty nice views of the Pasig and Eastwood skyline, and of course has a pretty nice lounge to play games in. Check out our video embedded above to see more of the layout and sights from the gaming space. (Specs and pricing are below!)
Ground Zero Esports Lounge
– Located In Xentro Mall Antipolo (Manila)
– Rental Fee: PHP 60 / 80 per hour (Est. US$ 1.10 / 1.50)
– i5 8th Gen / i7 8700 Processors
– Geforce 1060 6GB / 1080 8GB Gigabye GPUs
– 16GB RAM
– 24″ 144Hz G-Sync Monitor (Acer Predator XB1)
– Logitech G512 Keyboard / G633 Headset / G502 Proteus Mouse
– 300Mb / Sec Fiber Internet
So if you’re interested in hanging out with your friends in a new gaming-friendly environment and you’re in the area, drop by Ground Zero!
Source URL: http://www.thetechnoclast.com/2018/10/07/ground-zero-esports-lounge-opens-in-xentro-mall-in-antipolo-metro-manila-philippines/
Copyright ©2019 The Technoclast unless otherwise noted.