by Alexei Rivera | July 6, 2018 10:54 am
Tecware has been around for a while and they’ve been coming up with really great and affordable PC cases – plus, last we checked it was still a proudly Philippine-owned brand. Anyway, one of their newer products is a very beautiful Tempered Glass Windowed case called the Tecware Nexus and they really do cost surprisingly good. PHP 2,000 (US$ 40 Est.) for the ATX sized version, and PHP 1,500 (US$ 30 Est.) for the mATX. For the glass alone it’s worth it, but you’re also getting some great features like 3 included fans, 3 mesh filters with 2 being magnetic, rubber grommets for cable management, great build quality, and all the while looking great. Its pretty much one of the best cases you can get for a budget system. But are there any drawbacks? Watch our unboxing & review video embedded above to find out or read up on more of it’s specs below!
Tecware Nexus – PHP 2,000 (US$ 20 Est.)
– I/O: USB 3.0 x 1, USB 2.0 x 2, HD Audio
– Bays: 3.5″ x 2, 2.5″ x 3, 7 PCI Expansion Slots
– Front Fans: 3 x 120mm or 2 x 140mm (Included)
– Rear Fan: 120mm(?) (Included)
– Top Fans: 2 x 120mm or 2 x 140mm (Optional)
– Clearances: GPU 380mm, CPU 160mm, PSU 200mm
– Board Compatibility: ATX, mATX, ITX, EATX
– Front, Top, & PSU Filter,
– Tempered Glass Window
– Dimensions: 435x201x435mm; 6.1Kg
We bought our Tecware Nexus from Dynaquest Ortigas, but you’ll likely find it in most well known specialist PC stores like PC Hub, Bermor Techzone, etc. So what do you think? Are you going to consider it for your next build?
Source URL: http://www.thetechnoclast.com/2018/07/06/sexy-tempered-glass-case-for-php-2000-us40-est-tecware-nexus-unboxing-review/
Copyright ©2020 Tech Inspected unless otherwise noted.