Fantech Budget Gaming Peripherals Unboxing & Hands-On (KOKAK QUICKIE)
by Alexei Rivera | March 27, 2018 2:59 am
Pardon the low production values, but we’re on vacation right now in the province of Pampanga and we’ve brought some budget gaming peripherals with us to use here whenever we visit. Thankfully, we’ve lived on budget stuff all our lives and what these Fantech accessories offer in terms of quality and affordability are actually quite nice. Our quadruplet of gadgets include a backlit membrane gaming keyboard (Hunter K10), a basic gaming headset (Clink HG-2), a mouse with RGB led cycling as a bonus (Rhasta G10), and finally a mousepad (Sven MP25). We’re going to take a quick look at these four devices in our unboxing and hands-on video embedded above to see if you can really get a decent setup for about PHP 1,200 or US$ 24.
Fantech Hunter K10 Backlit Keyboard – PHP 500 / US$ 9
Fantech Clink HG-2 Headset – PHP 300 / US$ 6
Fantech Rhasta G10 RGB Mouse – PHP 300 / US$ 6
Fantech SVEN MP25 – PHP 100 / US$ 2
As you can see from the video – and possibly hearing it too – these peripherals aren’t the worst we’ve ever seen. They’re actually quite good and aren’t really that far off from being passable even for the pickiest gamers. The membrane keyboard leaves a lot to be desired when it comes to comparing it to mechanical keys, but we’ve lived on membrane for most of our lives and it never bothered us much. The mouse is quite stellar, and even has a DPI change button and RGB lighting – with its downsides incredibly minor like its smaller size and lighter weight, plus maybe it’s higher lift-off-distance (LOD) sensitivity. Lastly, we were quite impressed with the quality of the Clink HG-2 headset – the mic quality is pretty good for the price, and the audio from the earpieces are decent too.
So if you’re on a tight budget, remember you don’t always have to buy the expensive stuff.
(Visited 669 times, 1 visits today)
- https://sea.banggood.com/custlink/mGDEiGkAmm: https://sea.banggood.com/custlink/mGDEiGkAmm
- https://sea.banggood.com/custlink/GDmdZvSmmZ: https://sea.banggood.com/custlink/GDmdZvSmmZ
- https://sea.banggood.com/custlink/Gm3hZmqnm9: https://sea.banggood.com/custlink/Gm3hZmqnm9
- https://bit.ly/37qHERg: https://bit.ly/37qHERg
- https://bit.ly/2zpyUOF: https://bit.ly/2zpyUOF
- https://restream.io/join/VzrX: https://restream.io/join/VzrX
- https://www.facebook.com/groups/420930958036723: https://www.facebook.com/groups/420930958036723
- https://twitter.com/TechInspected: https://twitter.com/TechInspected
- https://www.instagram.com/techinspected/: https://www.instagram.com/techinspected/
- https://www.facebook.com/TechInspected: https://www.facebook.com/TechInspected
- http://discord.gg/sZHpmk5: http://discord.gg/sZHpmk5
- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCot-aNTOcFDA-wzGh99am5Q: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCot-aNTOcFDA-wzGh99am5Q
- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA7fWyusfcHqa2OO2FCnxZA: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA7fWyusfcHqa2OO2FCnxZA
- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9X8Eld3DePX2qbvG_1_Fkw: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9X8Eld3DePX2qbvG_1_Fkw
Source URL: http://www.thetechnoclast.com/2018/03/27/fantech-budget-gaming-peripherals-unboxing-hands-on-kokak-quickie/
Copyright ©2022 Tech Inspected unless otherwise noted.